Over the past two weeks, I have been talking a lot about on and offline WOM. Seeding.
For those of you that are interested in WOM, here is a quick list of examples of how WOM spreads among the foodie community. (You all know how big of a foodie I am).
- Recommendations from fellow foodies (I have a circle of them already)
- Family, friends, colleagues...
- Attending events that take place at restaurants (yum, I get to try the food)
- Finding out where top chefs in the city hang out.
- blogto.com. Check out some of my posts and the readers who let me know of other places I should be checking out.
- Chowhound.com (I always post about this site)
- Forums like epicurious.
- Other foodie blogs like chocolateandzucchini.com
Tags: Mish's Playground, Tampoya, Marketing, WOM