Mark and I just came back from Miller Tavern (Yonge, north of Lawrence). This is what happened:
1. We were seated quickly and in a nice spot.
2. We were attended too by the waiter very quickly.
3. Food came out pretty quickly.
1. Food came out too quickly.
2. Table was cleared of everything while one of us was still eating.
3. Food was okay - bad (my meal was luke warm and Mark's steak was well done instead of medium/rare)
Do the pro's outweigh the con's or do the con's out weigh the pro's?
Cost of meal including tip - $84.00